Tuesday, 30 June 2015

Slide jewelry!

As promised, today I'm going to introduce you to my new jewelry: first of all, the slide bracelets!

A simple porcelain bead on a silver plated wire. What do you think?!

Basically, I thought to make something cheaper than the usual crystal and gemstone bracelets - everyone loves a little saving, right?! -, but using high quality material.


The squared tiles are porcelain, and handmade!

The support is a silver plated brass wire, exceptionally thick for this kind of jewelry. The metal was tempered so it can be bent easily and it always regains its original form!

The simple design makes these bracelets a perfect wear for the summer, and, I would add, a great gift idea! 

The squared tiles come in four colours: wine red, pistachio green, dark green, and baby blue. The round bead shows instead a beautiful purple fading into red. 

Well, the round bead is the "+ one" I didn't want to leave behind, but it is actually a little different. First it is ceramic, not porcelain. Second, as you can see, the hole is bigger and it actually slides on the wire, while the porcelain tiles are set.

Do you like them? too simple?! Let me know...That's all for now, but I'll be back with more!


Have a nice day,

Elettra

3 comments:

  1. I really like these, simple yet elegant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm trying to keep it simple...as most times I can't :P

      Delete
  2. I like how the brass wire has given it a simple, yet direct infrastructure. Brass really is an anchor of gem work and design. And it helps that it can also add to the appeal of the item as well. Thanks for sharing!

    Brandi Bradley @ Rotax Metals

    ReplyDelete