Wednesday, 7 January 2015

Bye Bye Holidays!

With today, I guess we're all back from the holidays! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, and everything after!

These days I'm collecting new beads and fabrics. I have a few ideas I had  to leave behind, and I can't wait to start creating again.

I'm taking very seriously the Italian motto "anno nuovo, vita nuova" (new year, new life). I'm moving to a new place, where I'm going to have a dedicated room for all sorts of crafty activities. 

There are many things to do, the entire house needs works here and there, and possibly the craft room will be the last to be ready, hopefully in a month or so!

Now your turn: any new year's resolution to confess?! 

Have a nice day!

Elettra


7 comments:

  1. che bella questa collana..
    oggi è stata molto dura..iniziare con i soliti ritmi...
    un bacio ed in bocca al lupo per tutte le novità che il nuovo anno ti porterà

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazie Maria Felicia, i miei migliori auguri per un 2015 super creativo!

      Delete
  2. In bocca al lupo per tutte le novità che hai in programma per questo nuovo anno!

    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Facebook
    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you a happy New Year and many, many creative ideas:) My new year resolution ? start making more hand made goods, because last year I just focus on computer designs.

    See you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...it seems to me a great resolution! I love your graphics, but I'd love to see also some crafts!

      Delete