Tuesday, 18 November 2014

Purple Gift Guide!

With holiday season at our doorstep, it's definitely time for gift guides!

Today I've collected a few pieces of purple jewellery form my shop. I'm starting with purple because as it's very popular, and everyone likes it.



Purple is a easy combo for black, grey, and neutral outfits...and yet, can be nicely mixed and matched with greens, and oranges. It's basic colour theory, but I really love that contrast!



Here I've combined straightforward handmade designs with a huge range of material, from gemstone to wood. As purple in jewellery making may mean wood, agate, amethyst, glass, crystal, plastic, enamel...and even china!


My only recommendation during your Christmas shopping: not always prices are fair during holiday season, so be prepared to value carefully any purchase. Plus, if gemstone is cheaper than plastic, it's no gemstone.


In my shop, the price is made by beads' quality, and sometimes findings. If you have any question, drop me an email and I'll get back to you as soon as possible, with all the information you may want, or need. 


Back to purple, I think there are few colours as versatile. Trendy, sophisticated, and spiritual...like the very special charm bracelet below, full of nostalgic colours and images.


...Before leaving you, please check this out! There is a 20% off discount in my shop, great if you want to buy your Christmas presents this month! Plus, gift wrapping is always available for free upon request!

Have a nice day,

Elettra

7 comments:

  1. il primo e l'ultimo bracciale mi piacciono molto..adoro questi colori..
    un bacio

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Due cose molto diverse ma entrambe molto belle! Grazie!

      Delete
  2. ti ho scoperta su etsy, sei molto brava!
    ti seguo ;)

    Vanessa Van
    http://vanessavanhandmade.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. grazie! ho visto il tuo blog e ricambio!!!

      Delete
  3. I love this jewellery- purple is one of my favorite colors:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Agnieszka! I love all colours, but purple is the easy choice, so lovely!

      Delete
  4. Adoro il viola e queste creazioni sono bellissime!!!

    The Princess Vanilla

    ReplyDelete