Sunday, 9 November 2014

La Piccola Bottega dell'Alchimista, Dinner Set.

This is a very special post. Possibly a "thank you" post. Today I'm writing about fellow Italian crafter, ceramist, and artist Annarita Petrini.

I stumbled upon her creations when I opened my Esty shop. Her stoneware is gorgeous, and her graphics would do well on a fable book!
What really enchanted me though is that she is able to renew tradition, using a timeless know-how for modeling her own art. Now, it may sound just "ok", but I can assure you it is no easy task. You must have found your voice, and be able to use it.


Anyway, I've always thought I would end up buying one of her whimsical tea pots. Instead, I happened to be looking for a dinner set. And I'm still congratulating myself for contacting her!


A huge box was delivered to me a few days ago. When I opened it, I almost passed out! There it was, my perfect country style Italian dinner set. With a fairy twist.


I find only now the time to share hints of her stunning work, and thank her for making me happy!

Have a nice day!

****Find her here La Piccola Bottega dell'Alchimista, and on Facebook****



12 comments:

  1. bellissimi questi piatti..
    vado a dare un'occhiata alla pagina facebook
    baci

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful plates! I'm so jealous that this dish set is not mine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You could have one made just for you! Every now and then, it's nice to make a gift to ourselves...

      Delete
  3. ma che creazioni favolose!!!! con questi piatti sai che figurone con gli ospiti <3
    Nameless Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ebbene, qualche volta ha senso fare show off :P

      Delete
  4. Splendido questo servizio di piatti!
    Alessia
    THECHILICOOL
    FACEBOOK
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sono stupendi! Baci Lucy www.tpinkcarpet.com

    ReplyDelete