Friday, 8 August 2014

When creativity calls.

The point is: when creativity calls, you don't say no! Then, suddenly, you realize two days have passed by.


The pictures of the new silk obi are there, abandoned, waiting for editing. The jewelry cry out for help from within a box. You're eating rice salad from wednesday - which is ok, it's kind of healthy, after all.


....But you really couldn't help it! You wanted so badly to finish your new bag! 

So here it is, new, shiny, black and red, made out of PVC, and faux silk. It is obviously intended for special nights out, but I'd wear it wherever whenever, and more importantly without restrain.


I think color and texture give it a strong personality. So, if you want to Do It Yourself, I suggest picking some stunning yardage (half yard of each fabric will do). A quick note: you can't sew directly on PVC, you'll need a special sewing machine foot, or...you can do as I did, sew it just inside out.

...I'll come back for sharing the new jewelry pieces as soon as possible!

Have a nice week end,

Elettra

13 comments:

  1. A bag with a strong personality! I like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. bella mi piace il tocco di rosso del fiocco
    bacioni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous bag! I love that red bow ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa! I was looking for s a nice detail to add, red inspired me a bow!

      Delete
  4. E' bella sai? Con quei colori cosi' contrastanti ed il fiocco!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Molto bella! La vedo perfetta soprattutto per questo periodo
    Un bacione
    The Indian Savage Diary Fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazie ...e sì, è proprio da serata estiva!

      Delete
  6. Love the bag, very pretty! I'm a bag junkie and I don't think a girl can have too many purses, tote bags, wallets, pouches, or anything that holds all her goodies!

    ReplyDelete