Wednesday, 27 August 2014

Vacation Mode On!

With September approaching, my holidays look closer and closer....
I'll be in Italy next week, I can't wait!




Before leaving, I'd love to show you the latest gemstone chokers I made, 
now available in my shop!


Actually there are more, but I picked the fascinating colours of 
amethyst, lapis lazuli, and green turquoise. 


All those gemstones have a cold vibe able to enlighten your outfit with grace.
I hope you like them as much as I do!

Have a nice day

Elettra

5 comments:

  1. Love that green turquoise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beh allora buone vacanze e intanto ti dico che sono bellissime ;)
    Un bacione
    Maggie D.
    The Indian Savage diary Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. That green turquoise... gorgeous!!!
    Happy holidays btw! Hopefully, I'll get 3 days of vacation very soon as well (and I need them so much...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The chokers look amazing! I hope you are having a wonderful time in Italy!

    ReplyDelete