Saturday, 16 August 2014

Obi mission 2014: a complete overview!

As diligent students, my handmade silk obi belts won't stop cheering me up!


Today I'm posting the pictures of the new colours. I immediately sold out the black one! I knew black would be appreciated, but that was kind of...swift.



It's a nice collection. Looking at it as a whole puts the effort of making each one by hand in the right perspective. It's not just satisfaction, it's a relief! 




It also offers some rest to the mumbling brain...questions like: Was it worthy?! Am I offering enough colours?! Would I buy more taffeta or go back to raw silk? will hopefully have clear answers in the next few months!


I must admit I'm a little upset about the patchwork padded obi, which instead didn't have any commercial success! It's a pity!

Well, I get it, a fine accessory attracted more buyers than those funny things!
...My poor misunderstood creatures, don't worry, mama loves you!

Looking at the bright side...If I don't sell something, sooner or later it will end up in my closet
...aand everyone wins!!!

Have a nice week end,

Elettra

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic silk collection

    Ciao from Italy
    Nicky
    wwwywishstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop has grown for the better because of your participation. Thanks for linking up this great post! Obi belts

    ReplyDelete