Sunday, 27 July 2014

The Lazy Jeweler

Summertime turns my relaxation mode on. Fortunately, I can let the gemstones do most of the work for me.



For instance, among my latest listings on Etsy, there's that bold agate necklace above. The richness of colors guarantees a stunning effect...



And what about the peaceful labradorite? It makes you feel like wearing the Northern Lights...no fuss, no drama, just a gorgeous token from nature.



Last but not least, I'm proud to introduce you to pyrite, which looks like silver, actually being...stone. Basically a new way to wear metal jewelry without spending a fortune! For me, it was love at first sight!

Have a nice sunday,

Elettra

14 comments:

  1. Simple is beautiful! We all crave the simpler elegance in summertime :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Monique, nice to meet you! Thank you for the kind comment and...I totally agree!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful necklaces! I do love the color of that agate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These gemstones are so beautiful that they speak for themselves and sometimes the ability of a jeweler consists in leaving them in their astonishing simplicity. Labradorite is one of my favorite gemstones :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Labradorite really speaks for itself! Incredible stone!

      Delete
  4. Sono innamorata di questi gioielli, che belli!
    La prima collana.... <3 <3 <3
    Un bacione
    Maggie D.
    The Indian Savage diary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...grazie! La prima fa una certa impressione!

      Delete
  5. jewelry makes girl feel even more elegant
    xxx
    mari
    www.ilovegreeninspiration.com

    ReplyDelete