Friday, 11 April 2014

Padded Obi Belts, More Pictures!

....Hello! I thought to post more pictures of the new obi belts as I list them.
This is ecru...and actually my favorite!

I like the way the cotton squares work together...and I especially love the square in the back left corner, with the small purple flowers! I wish I had infinite supply of that fabric!




...but I must admit the square with the little, coloured houses puts me in a good mood!


Above, you can see both sides, which to me is indispensable to get the true personality of this cheerful accessory...Did I mention my belts are double-face?

Ok, I've said enough! I hope you enjoyed the pictures!

Have a nice week end,

Elettra

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree with you. I really like this article. It contains a lot of useful information. I can set up my new idea from this post. It gives in depth information
    Obi belts

    ReplyDelete