Thursday, 27 March 2014

Latest from Planet Spare Time

My posting is becoming extremely random, I know. As it happens to each and everyone of us, this is mainly due to a total lack of spare time, a terrible virus that lately affected me a lot. Well, it is what it is, so...just let's try to catch up a little!

Slowly but regularly, I continue to list on Etsy the items from the new jewelry collection. The one below is the best picture I managed to have (cloudy days are not good for taking shots) of a pearl necklace, one I especially enjoyed making:
These days I'm working hard on the new obi belts (...yes, in the above mentioned spare time!). I temporarily put aside silk. I'm trembling since last year silk sold pretty well, but I couldn't find the right fabric, and soon gave up on it. What came out is a complete different thing...I'll show you something as soon as I have the first set of five!

That's it, I hope to be back soon with lots of photos!

Have a nice day,

Elettra

7 comments:

  1. Hi there! Love all those new bright cheerful colours in your shop, so spring and summery. Hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. ...giurin giuretta! Posto le foto appena pronte!

      Delete
  3. A lovely necklace! Hope the light clears for your camera soon so we can see the details better. Your shop has so many nce items ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa! Still waiting, but I'm close to lowen my ISO :D

      Delete