Friday, 21 February 2014

A Very Special Timepiece!

I'm leaving again, just a few days (third time in two months, starts becoming awkward, I know). While packing the bag, I can't help posting one of my latest creation, the heart-shaped watch necklace! 
Actually, I had already had a "watch necklace" in my shop - about two years ago. I sold it quickly, and I'd never thought about it again. Then on Christmas, that very necklace came back to me for a small repair. I looked at it, and decided it was not just a good model, but a gorgeous jewel.

...So I made it again!
This time, in order to gain more strength, the parts are connected using large silver crimp beads on stainless steel wire.




...Now I'm better get going, but please let me know what you think about it!

Have a nice week end,

Elettra

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful Idea! I really don't like wearing a watch on my wrist, so this is a far better way of keeping time for me! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the same for me, I can't use it on the wrist, but I love the concept of wearing the time :)

      Delete