Saturday, 28 September 2013

Home Made Photo-Shooting!

Hello my friends! How are you? I know, I've disappeared for a while, but this is what happens when one crosses the sea and goes back home without a proper plan (oh yes, you get stuck!).


However, I'm back and fine. At present, I'm trying to put some order among the supplies I managed to push into my "fitting - Ryanair" luggage. I can't wait to start a new project using kind of everything, but (duty and honor)...first things first.


As soon as I was back I wrapped and posted the orders I received while I was away, then started editing the amazing pictures I'm sharing with you. Well, these are just a few!



The model is my friend Marta...She has been a precious help as it is not easy to evaluate jewelry and accessories just from still life pictures. I have always a hard time shopping online myself!


BTW, this is also my very first time with color photography, so every wise comment is welcomed! 
Mmm...I'm better go back to work!

Have a nice week end,

Elettra

13 comments:

  1. Wecome back! Your necklaces are beautiful as always! The red one is my favorite. -and what a charming model for your work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lisa...my model appreciates!!

      Delete
  2. Welcome back Elettra! I like your pictures, that white background with those bright colors... although I'm absolutely not an expert. Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tine, the most important thing is that you like them :D

      Delete
  3. Bellisisme le collane ma devo dire che gli scatti fatti in casa ti sono venuti particolarmente bene!
    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Facebook
    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you are back and that all is well. Your photography is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...thank you Sheryl! I'm so happy you like them!

      Delete
  5. I love these pictures!:) Beautiful model and jewelry!:)

    ReplyDelete