Friday, 12 July 2013

Banner making!

My supplies are still on their way to Dublin, so today I'll show you the banners I made for my facebook page, ElettraHandmade (...leave a "like" if you pass by!).


No big deal, I'm a hard-core, self-taught photo editor...but I must say I enjoy it very much! Sure it's more (re-)creative than adjusting pictures for Etsy!



More importantly, it's like being child all over again - though paper and colors never run out!


I've tried to create special contents for ElettraHandmade, but I just don't have enough time, so as now it's kind of a bulletin with the new items listed on Etsy, treasuries, and stuff. Boooring!



These lazy summer mornings are perfect to compose some collage, i.e drinking a cup of coffee and eating slices of bread covered in nutella! However, what do you think? Please, let me know...

Have a nice week end!

Elettra

12 comments:

  1. I think they're so nice, and I just liked your FB page :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous as always! Thank you so much for this wonderful post my dear. :)

    xoxo;
    Into The Blush, a Beauty Blog by Kenny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. grazie mille! Non è difficile con photoshop :D

      Delete
  4. Love the images! You are so right, getting creative on the computer is exactly like having a box of crayons or paint and you never have to worry about running out of colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. how beautiful is that? thank you for passing by!

      Delete
  5. Sei davvero molto brava, adoro le tue creazioni!!!!!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello from germany :) would you follow each other on gfc and bloglovin? if you like you can start and i'll follow you back waiting for your response <3


    Please like me on facebook
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete