Tuesday, 23 April 2013

Glass jewelry!

After the gemstone production, I'd like to introduce you the two new sets of lampwork jewelry I made, necklace and matching earrings.

I love glass because it gives you the chance to be creative and generous, but the jewelry remains affordable. Here I spaced the artisanal glass beads using a mix of purple, lavender, violet, lilac - opaque and transparent - Toho seed beads.



For the earrings, I decided to use a silver plated chain I decorated with the same mix. As a result, the chain turned into a cascade of color and light. It was a hard work, but it was worth it!

...Look at this! The gold-sand and caramel glasses fit so nicely together...I think the neutral apparel is part of its charm! 
I'm sorry I couldn't catch good photos of the necklaces from above, but they both are more than 45 inches long, it's kind of impossible! They are very long and with clasp, so one can also wear them doubled, or as a multistrand chokers!



I especially like the caramel earrings because of the ending beads, slightly squared, and dotted with little spots of color. Simply adorable!

Just click on the images to go to the actual listing on Esty...Thank you for visiting, and stay tuned!

11 comments: