Tuesday, 26 March 2013

Big project and trip.

Hi there!

How are you? Did you miss me? You're probably wondering where did I go. Well, basically I've been kidnapped by a new, ambitious project, which is clearly taking much more time than I thought! 
I'm translating my shop and each (darn!) listing into Italian! 

Oh yes, that would be a new feature you may have read about on the Etsy blog. It was actually launched months ago, so I've been waiting far too much to start. The truth is that I knew it would be a long-term commitment, and did not want to start and stop.



Anyway, in the meantime I've been also travelling a lot. Moreover, I was in the US for my very first time. I think I chose well my first destination. I give you with a hint:


I promise I'll be back as soon as I complete the translation, also because...I've been working on new and exiting crafts I can't wait to show you!!!

See you soon!

14 comments:

  1. che bello...bravissima... :-) immagino che lavoraccio..ma i bracciali sono fantastici e meritano..
    bacioni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazie mille dell'incoraggiamento, in effetti non mi aspettavo fosse tanto lavoro e mi stavo appunto chiedendo chi me lo ha fatto fare! :D

      Delete
  2. We missed you! Glad you are well ;) re-doing the shop is a big undertaking. Hope you liked San Francisco. Next time you must visit the Grand Canyon and Sedona in Arizona. - I will meet you for lunch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa, oh I'd love to meet you there. I hope to have the chance to come back soon! Actually I'd be back immediately, here it's snowing!!!

      Delete
  3. So happy to hear from you ... I don't get back too often myself. Love San Fran, my daughter lived there a while ago. It's just beautiful there isn't it?

    Happiness,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is indeed...I was desperately in need of beauty, and I think I got in the right place! I recharged my imaginary :)

      Delete
  4. Wow che bel bracciale, i colori sono stupendi mi fanno pensare ai granelli di sabbia...lavoro impegnativo ma n'è valsa la pena...
    Buon lavoro
    Imor Malia

    ReplyDelete
  5. SUL MIO BLOG UN PICCOLO PREMIO PER TE, SE TI VA PASSA A RITIRARLO
    BACI
    IMOR MALIA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ciao! sono passata :D grazie mille!

      Delete
  6. Welcome back! Lovely pic, hope you had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! Love your latest creations!

      Delete
  7. Wow, that is a big undertaking! But how cool is it that etsy is expanding further? Very exciting! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi
    You have been nomnated...I hope you like !!
    http://tallerdelino.blogspot.ie/2013/04/nominada-para-liebster-award.html

    cheers

    ReplyDelete