Friday, 8 June 2012

Back to Dublin!

I'm finally back from my latest trip to Italy. After a couple of sunny days I spent in different cities as scheduled, I've been lost in the mist for an endless week. Very romantic, but still: mist. Unexpected earthquakes, and then mist. The two things are not related, of course, it was me moving up and down the "Italian boot"! Anyway, I had never seen something like that, before.

Back to Dublin, I was welcomed by heavy rains. This european spring is not working at all. Fortunately, I brought back beads, delightful vintage fabrics, and the silk I was waiting  arrived meanwhile! Yahoo!!!

I think I'm going to have a crafting weekend, so...Stay tuned!

12 comments:

  1. Welcome Back Elettrarossa!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! The rain will go away soon I hope.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I do hope Ireland will reward my loyalty with some sunny days :D

      Delete
  3. How wonderful that you can travel to Italy. It's way too hot here in Florida ... just awful ... it's been getting hotter and hotter each year. I long to move ... but to where I'm just not sure anymore. It doesn't seem safe anywhere right now.

    Love and Light to all

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...wasn't Florida famous for its good climate?! Right now I'd like to roast under the sun, but I know I'd regret it after the first week of enthusiasm, so "I keep calm and carry on" :D

      Delete
  4. I'm sorry Elettra but what were you expecting coming back to Dublin? Sunshine? As I told you before, I lived there for 5 years and a half and the highest temperature I got in all that time was a mere 16 degrees.... brrrrrrrrr.

    Enjoy your week end.
    alex

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D then you won't believe it! I won a wonderful sunny week-end! I love this country!!!

      Delete
  5. ohh in my country is also very rainy... I waiting for a sun:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back! Italy is one place I hope to visit someday. Anxious to hear about your crafting weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. cavolo mi dispiace..spero vada tutto bene..
    un bacio
    http://color-blockbyfelym.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete