Monday, 2 April 2012

Steel Rings Necklace

...Waiting to have ready my new textils, today I blog about one of my necklaces, one of the very few I succeed to see worn by my goth-steampunk-dark-underground-hardcore friends :D


I found out mine was not just a creative way to upcycle jewelry findings in a shining necklace, but also a viable solution for who is frightened by pastel colors and shabby chic jewelry...Of course, you can do it yourself with a ribbon of your favorite color and a huge amount of rings, I'd say three or five hundreds, more or less.

And maybe it's the perfect gift idea for teen daughters as well. 

Stay tuned! 

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful necklace! I love the length. Looks great..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Upcycling, recycling - always a great inspiration for creativity. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. bella ed originalissima!!!
    ciao Grazia

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow..che bella!
    mi piace moltissimo l'effetto :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the look of this very funky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks great, I think my pre- teen, sometimes goth aspiring daughters would like it! The ribbon tie is a nice touch too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bello! Molto piacere di avervi conosciuto!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. E per me un piacere conoscere il tuo blog!

      Delete
  8. Questa collana è meravigliosa! Penso proprio che prima o poi me la regalerò! Grazie per essere passata per il mio blog... così ho potuto scoprire i tuoi bellissimi lavori!

    ReplyDelete