Wednesday, 25 April 2012

Eine Kleine Liebster Award

Essenze in movimento, a blogger I knew during Topogina linky Party, gave me this award spending very lovely words about mine. So, at first, thank you Essenze in Movimento!


I was supposed to pick some other five blogs with less than 200 followers among the ones I follow. It was not that easy! Anyway, this is my top-five:

Miss Minù (Italian), who always makes me laugh writing about her huge, joyful family. She's not just my super hero for what she does, she has also a very fresh writing. A very special mention goes to Alice, Allegra and Edod, her children.

The Witch Emporium (Italian/English), for adding a pinch of magic in every jewel, collecting secret traditions I always enjoy reading. As I wrote once, I'd like to make a book out of all those blog posts...

Tirabaralla (English), who is from Florence, Italy, like me, and lives in Dublin, Ireland, like me. I like coincidence and enjoy sharing this destiny-destination. :D

Deborah Watkins (English) for she is able to communicate the sense of Ireland though her paintings. Her words and pictures channel a firm, delicate approach to things.

Sibilla Graphics (Italian), who is a constant surprise to me! Through her blog I can follow the DIY Italian scene from a counter cultural point of view.

[If you've won the award, you don't have to do anything! On the other hand, if you want to continue the game, just download the banner, create a post blog like this, and communicate to your own top five they have won the award via comment on their blogs].

...Have a nice day!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for including me! I am very honored and I agree that this is a great game! I will definitely play the game on my blog soon. Thanks again and I look forward now to looking at the other blogs that you have mentioned. Deborah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...I'm sorry they're mostly written in Italian! I'll love to see your preferred ones...have a nice day!

      Delete
  2. Cara Elettrarossa, sono felicissima di questo premio, l'ho detto a tutti tutto il giorno... E' un vero onore avere una persona come te che segue il mio piccolo buffo e a volte molto duro mondo! Scusa se non scrivo in inglese, ma per me è molto difficile esprimermi in italiano, figuriamoci in inglese! Buonanotte mia cara Amica.. Anche Edod ti invia un dolce pensiero "..... .......... ..... ......... ....." !

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...figurati missminù, tu scrivi come vuoi! Sono contenta che sei stata contenta! Ti continuo a leggere e supportare con grande affetto, sei grande! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ma che carino il tuo blog. mi piacciono molto le foto in b/n, veramente originali.
    Brava!

    Love, Ylenia from Longuette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazie mille! Sono appena passata dal tuo ed e' troppo simpatico, credo proprio che passero' a trovarti spesso!

      Delete