Tuesday, 22 November 2011

Online Fundrising. The Italian Kickstarter.

Dear daydreamers, I hope to inspire your greater ambitions.

This morning, I found out that Etsy has now its own page on Kickstarter.

If you don't know jet, Kickstarter wants be the "new way to fund and follow creativity". It's a collaborative fund-rising platform. The idea is not new - there're already many ways for funding online, more or less sustainable and effective. But numbers count especially in "crowd-funding" and, being well known, Kickstarter works pretty well.

Actually the news catches my attention because just a few days ago I read that the "Italian Kickstarter" was born. It is weirdly called Eppela.com - some guys from the city of Lucca made it out. Useful, I thought, since a community-based system has to be as close as possible to its users.
Then speaking your own language can be a real advantage when you're trying to rise money.

So, Italians creatives, no more excuses!

4 comments:

  1. elettra thanks for the News..I must to to see!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...Cool, isn't it?


    Thank you for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for doing this for the Team! I know this all takes time and energy...

    ReplyDelete